May 2014 Archives by thread
Starting: Thu May 1 16:11:11 EDT 2014
Ending: Fri May 30 08:14:15 EDT 2014
- Job Opening: Web Developer at University of Northern Iowa, Rod Library
- How to change kohaadmin password in koha
- Job: Web Content Developer, Johnson County Library, Kan.
- How to Enable Unicode / UTF-8 in Koha and Zebra
- Library Juice Academy - Courses on Web Development Topics
- Email 2 Step Authentication - No Mobile Phone Issue
- Libguides and UX
Wiegand, Laura K.
- x-index: A Fantastic New Indicator for Quantifying a Scientist=?Windows-1252?Q?=92s_?=Scientific Impact
McKiernan, Gerard [LIB]
- Web Therapy workshop @ ALA Annual Las Vegas
- Import from Dspace to OJS (Open Journal Systems)
- SJSU SLIS/VCARA invite you to the 5th annual VCARA conference In Second Life
- Webcam to broadcast line in library cafe?
- Hosting Services: Dedicated? VPS? Own?
- CFP: Second Workshop on "Linking and Contextualizing Publications and Datasets=?windows-1252?Q?=94_?=@ DL2014
- Library websites and how they're made
- Site Search Tool
- Job opportunities, Northeastern University
- job opening - Junior Interaction Designer - Artstor
- CFP: DH-CASE II: Collaborative Annotations in Shared Environments
- Job Posting: Empire State Digital Network Technology Specialist
- Link Resolver icon wording
- Netspeed 2014: Registration now open!
- link resolver wording
Heintz, John P.
- Do-It-Yourself Usability Testing (online class)
- Job Posting: Manager, Information Technology at Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh
- Summer 2014 Volunteer Collection Assistants - Lesbian Herstory Archives (NYC)
- EMAIL ADDRESS CORRECTION for Summer 2014 Volunteer Collection Assistants @ Lesbian Herstory Archives
- Deadline extension for SWIB14 (Semantic Web in Libraries) to 1.6.2014
- Electronic Resources Librarian Position, Rice University
- Top 5 Royalty free images websites for Librarians, bloggers , Designers and students
- What is Responsive Web Design? Why Responsive Design important for Libraries?
- FW: Torrents and public PCs
- How to Avoid Plagiarism for Computer Codes....for students
- Call for Proposals Extended: E-Learning Innovations in Academic Libraries
- Laptop Recommendations
- Job Opportunities: NC State University Libraries Head of IT and Associate Head, Academic Technology
Jason Evans Groth
- mixed-device public computer labs?
- Fantasy digital library job description: content partnerships coordinator
- Library Technology & Web Site Assistant (Part-Time); Carlisle, PA
- Five 5 Best Websites 2014 for Learn Web Design and Development
- Job Posting: Library 4, Head of Information Technology, Camden County Library System
- Call for Papers Special track on Metadata & Semantics for Open Repositories, Research Information Systems and Data Infrastructures at MTSR 2014
Subirats, Imma (OPCC)
- JOB OPENING: Community College Systems Librarian Position
- edUi schedule
- Torrents and public PCs
- 2-week course on usability testing - still time to register!
Blakiston, Rebecca L - (blakisto)
- Cites & Insights 14:6 (June 2014) available
- Join Taylor & Francis=?Windows-1252?Q?=92_?=Twitter Party on the use of social media in the library
- Touchscreen approach to JournalTocs & CrossRef
Last message date:
Fri May 30 08:14:15 EDT 2014
Archived on: Sun May 17 20:42:33 EDT 2020
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).