FW: Torrents and public PCs

William Gunn william.gunn at MENDELEY.COM
Wed May 21 04:14:57 EDT 2014

I think that's a great response, Phil. You might want to add that there are
significant non-infringing uses for the bittorrent protocol, for
example Bittorrent
Sync <http://www.bittorrent.com/sync>, which is a service similar to
Dropbox, but more secure in that it syncs directly between computers
without cloud storage.

Best,

--
William Gunn | Head of Academic Outreach, Mendeley | @mrgunn