2-week course on usability testing - still time to register!

Blakiston, Rebecca L - (blakisto) blakisto at EMAIL.ARIZONA.EDU
Wed May 28 16:37:42 EDT 2014

Summer got you down? Learn something new!  From June 2nd-27th, I am once again teaching this online course through Library Juice Academy, and there are still a few seats left!

This is a great class for anyone who is interested in conducting usability testing on a lean budget and in an ongoing way. It will be useful for those who have experience conducting usability tests and would like to hone their craft, as well as those who are brand new and just want to get their feet wet.

Still not convinced? Here is some feedback from students who took the class last August:

*         "I really enjoyed the lectures! ... was very effective and you provided a lot of information without making them feel overly long or overloaded."

*         "The templates for different tasks each week were very helpful and I plan to use them again. Also appreciated the focus on active learning."

*         "This course gave me great ideas on usability testing. This is something I have wanted to do for a long time. This short course gives me hope and makes it less scary."

100% of students said they would recommend the course to others. Not too shabby.

See the course overview<http://libraryjuiceacademy.com/001-usability-testing.php>, let me know if you have any questions (I'm happy to share the full syllabus upon request), and help me spread the word!

Thanks,

Rebecca

Rebecca Blakiston
User Experience Librarian