JOB OPENING: Community College Systems Librarian Position

Tonyan, Joel jtonyan at NWACC.EDU
Tue May 27 12:57:44 EDT 2014

Hi all,

I wanted to let you know about a systems librarian position that's available at NorthWest Arkansas Community College:
https://jobs.nwacc.edu/postings/4697

It's a great job for anyone who want to work with systems, provide reference assistance, and teach information literacy. Recent graduates are encouraged to apply, too. NorthWest Arkansas Community College has an FTE of nearly 5,000 students, and is located in Bentonville, Arkansas, a town that is home to Walmart and the Crystal Bridges Art Museum and within a 25-minute drive of Fayetteville, Arkansas, where the University of Arkansas is located. Northwest Arkansas is a growing area and offers plenty of job opportunities for two-income families.

This position is the one I'm currently occupying. I've accepted a job at a university in Colorado, but I can say that I've loved my time here at NWACC and enthusiastically recommend this position to anyone interested in systems, whether you're a recent graduate or simply looking for a new venture.

Thanks,

Joel Tonyan, MA, MLIS
Systems Librarian
NWACC Library