Circ & ILL forms using Google forms and script generated emails

Degler, Roy roy.degler at OKSTATE.EDU
Fri May 27 11:50:39 EDT 2016

There is an excellent tool called MachForms (https://www.machform.com/).  We use the standalone version, for the price, support and functionality it just can’t be beat. The cloud version is new, great if your organization does not have servers.

For a $59 one time fee you really can not lose.  We upgraded to unlimited so we can turn on LDAP and have increased number of users.

See a demo:

 http://screencast.com/t/p1aC63xhrJWn

Roy Degler
roy.degler at okstate.edu<mailto:roy.degler at okstate.edu>
405 744-6541
Digital Library Services

Nothing exists except atoms and empty space; everything else is opinion.
Democritus
Greek philosopher (460 BC - 370 BC)