Library Digital Signage Displays - Networking

Max King mking9 at IIT.EDU
Wed Sep 16 10:32:13 EDT 2015

Hey Dana,

We use something very similar to what Junior described above: A Raspberry
Pi hooked up to a monitor, except ours uses a Shell script to grab image
files from a folder on our shared drive and cycle through them.

If you'd like the script, and how we set it up, feel free to contact me
directly.

Max

--
Max King
Stuart School of Business Liaison

*Driving Innovation Through Knowledge and Scholarship*