Library Digital Signage Displays - Networking

Thomas Dowling dowlintp at WFU.EDU
Wed Sep 16 10:42:15 EDT 2015

++Raspberry Pi as the little engine that could.

We use RiseVision (risevision.com) as a hosted, web-based signage platform.

--
Thomas Dowling
Director of Technologies, Z. Smith Reynolds Library