One week left to register for '=?UTF-8?Q?=E2=80=8B=E2=80=8BFrom_?=the Toolbox: BitCurator Digital Forensics Workshop' 29 May, Vienna

Becky McGuinness becky at OPENPRESERVATION.ORG
Tue May 12 03:58:36 EDT 2015

*From the Toolbox: BitCurator Digital Forensics Workshop*
*29 May, Austrian Institute of Technology, Vienna*

There is just one week left to register for our next event. Sign up at:
http://opf-fromthetoolbox-bitcurator-digitalforensics.eventbrite.co.uk.
Registration will close on Tuesday 19 May.

*Why attend?*

   - Learn how digital forensics and the use of disk images can support
   your digital preservation workflows;
   - Get hands-on experience with the BitCurator
   <http://www.bitcurator.net/> suite of open source digital forensics and
   data analysis tools;
   - Receive expert advice from the creators of BitCurator and BitCurator
   Access <http://access.bitcurator.net/index.php?title=Main_Page>;
   - Gain a practical understanding of how to apply these tools and methods
   in your own organisation.

*Who should attend?*
This workshop is intended for archivists, manuscript curators, librarians
or others who are responsible for acquiring, transferring and/or providing
access collections of born-digital materials, particularly those that are