Submit your proposal and lead content at EDUCAUSE Connect

Conny Liegl cliegl at CALPOLY.EDU
Fri Aug 28 13:33:45 EDT 2015

Take 10 min. Submit your proposal and lead content at EDUCAUSE Connect
in Denver
or Miami, deadline 8/30:
*http://www.educause.edu/conferences-events/educause-connect
<http://www.educause.edu/conferences-events/educause-connect>*

Lead a session at EDUCAUSE Connect: Denver or Miami. Share your practical
experience and thought leadership with peers from across the country.
Sessions will be created to include selected content leaders, partnered
with other experts, who will share their knowledge in an interactive
dialogue focused on a key issue. We will identify best practices, success
stories, solutions, and future directions across the higher education IT
landscape that respond to each theme.

*The Call for Content Leaders is now open.* Submit as an individual Content
Leader only. EDUCAUSE will “connect” with those accepted as content leaders
into sessions and panels to build content tracks within the learning themes.

*Denver: http://www.educause.edu/events/educause-connect-denver
<http://www.educause.edu/events/educause-connect-denver>*

*Miami: http://www.educause.edu/events/educause-connect-miami
<http://www.educause.edu/events/educause-connect-miami> *

*2016 Program Themes*

Submit a proposal within four learning themes drawn from the Top-Ten IT
Issues. You'll join fellow higher education professionals who are advancing
our profession.

   - Enterprise Service Delivery
   - Leveraging Technology and Data
   - Partnerships and Collaborations
   - Staffing and Talent Development

These conferences are outstanding, and among the best ones I have attended
so far. Each session is interactive and gives you real solutions to your
problems. Submit now, attend in March or April.

Thank you,
Conny Liegl
--
Conny Liegl