Bibliobtyes : New Library Blog on Higher Education, Technology and Topics in Libraries and Publishing

Brewer, Jim jim.brewer at TTU.EDU
Fri Aug 28 15:14:10 EDT 2015

Bibliobtyes : New Library Blog on Higher Education, Technology and Topics in Libraries and Publishing

Texas Tech Libraries is featuring a new blog called Bibliobytes at http://bibliobytes.blogspot.com. We'll appear during weekdays. The format is annotated news and excerpts from the areas of Higher Education, Technology and Topics in Libraries and Publishing. We invite your participation through comments and suggestions. Let us know what you think!

(The Blog is maintained by Jim Brewer (jim.brewer at ttu.edu) from the Library's Technology and Management Services' R&D Team. It began publication in May of 2015.)

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2015-08-28