seeking recommendations for Drupal design and development firms

Cary Gordon listuser at CHILLCO.COM
Fri Aug 7 15:32:26 EDT 2015

Hi Annie,

The Cherry Hill Company has been creating websites and web application for libraries for eighteen years, and for the last ten years, our platform of choice has been Drupal.

We are library-centric — three out of our nine team members are librarians, and deeply involved in library technologies communities. Likewise, we are deeply involved in the Drupal community. Our team members have contributed code and documentation to the project; we support local and library-specific communities and events including Code4lib; and I have served as the Drupal event manager and on the Board of the Drupal Association. We are Supporting Members of the Drupal Association and Amazon Web Services Consulting Partners.

We offer an affordable hosted and fully supported Drupal service package — LibrarySite — and one for Islandora — LibraryDAMS — as well as custom development and support packages.

Our website is https://chillco.com <https://chillco.com/>.

Thanks,

Cary

Cary Gordon, MLS
The Cherry Hill Company
http://chillco.com

> On Aug 7, 2015, at 9:24 AM, Annie Platoff <platoff at UCSB.EDU> wrote:
>
> We are looking for small to mid-sized website design and development firms with Drupal expertise.  We especially would like to find firms that have experience working on library websites, especially academic library websites.
>
> Has your library used a consulting firm to design and develop your Drupal website?
>
> If so, and if you were happy with the service you received, please share the name of the firm and a link to your Drupal website.
>
> Thanks.
> 2015-08-07

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2015-08-07