seeking recommendations for Drupal design and development firms

Hecker, Jennifer R j.hecker at AUSTIN.UTEXAS.EDU
Fri Aug 7 13:59:32 EDT 2015

Annie,

I have just worked on a grant application to build an archival metadata aggregation portal with Polycot Associates (http://www.polycotassociates.com/), an Austin-based development co-op. Though we have yet to build anything together (see their website for links to sites they’ve built), I had such a great experience consulting with them that I’m already looking for another chance to work with them. I found them to be professional, friendly, motivated, intelligent and experienced. And they are very keen on working with libraries and the education and nonprofit sectors, and have a public service mission that I think aligns well with our work in libraries and archives.

Good luck with your project,

Jennifer

Jennifer Hecker, MLIS, DAS
Digital Archives Access Strategist
Technology Innovation & Strategy
University of Texas Libraries

From: Web technologies in libraries [mailto:WEB4LIB at LISTSERV.ND.EDU] On Behalf Of Annie Platoff
Sent: Friday, August 07, 2015 11:25 AM
To: WEB4LIB at LISTSERV.ND.EDU
Subject: [WEB4LIB] seeking recommendations for Drupal design and development firms

We are looking for small to mid-sized website design and development firms with Drupal expertise.  We especially would like to find firms that have experience working on library websites, especially academic library websites.

Has your library used a consulting firm to design and develop your Drupal website?

If so, and if you were happy with the service you received, please share the name of the firm and a link to your Drupal website.

Thanks.

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2015-08-07