Fax techniques. a) How to send text to a fax machine by email free? b) How to receive free via email a text fax from a fax machine?

Tom Dildine dildine at STLAWU.EDU
Thu Apr 2 20:20:12 EDT 2015

Yes, and here's the MakeUseOf link:
http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/send-email-fax-machine/

Thomas Dildine
Owen D. Young Library
Computing & Digitization Technician

On Apr 2, 2015, at 8:02 PM, "Cab Vinton" <bibliwho at GMAIL.COM<mailto:bibliwho at GMAIL.COM>> wrote:

I may be missing something, but there are tons of services that offer this.

Last time I looked into this a few years back, it was hard to find a
good free service for both sending & receiving, or for heavy users,
but easy to find one focusing on relatively light senders/ receivers.

Both Lifehacker, MakeUseOf & similar sites cover this sort of stuff
all the time:

http://lifehacker.com/5635900/five-best-fax-services [old but the
named services are probably still around]

http://www.alltechtricks.org/send-free-fax-online/ [much more recent]

Cheers,

Cab Vinton
Plaistow Public Library

On Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 8:21 PM, don warner saklad