ezproxy

Linda Evans Linda.Evans at ARLINGTONTX.GOV
Tue Jun 10 16:28:29 EDT 2014

Our library consortium of 4 libraries is working to improve access to our databases and we want to streamline the login process through Ezproxy. Ideally we would use a form whereby users would identify their library and add their barcode. Once validated they would be returned to a page listing all of the databases their library has access to. This would replace the model of clicking on a database link, entering their barcode to be authenticated and then being forwarded to only that database.
Has anyone successfully implemented something like this?

Linda M. Evans
817-459-6797
Arlington Public Library
CATSV Administrator