Adding UA account to existing Google Analytics

Cary Gordon listuser at CHILLCO.COM
Mon Jul 7 17:31:33 EDT 2014

Someone who has admin (Manage Users) privileges in the GA account needs to
add (or re-add) you.

They need to go to the GA <https://www.google.com/analytics/web>, select
the account, click the admin tab, then select User Management and add you,
giving you the appropriate privileges.

This will be simple, unless:

a) Nobody has admin privileges for the account; or

b) You have moved to Universal Analytics, in which case it will likely
still be simple, once you figure it out. Neither we, nor our clients have
made that move yet.

Thanks,

Cary

On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 7:39 AM, Jim Gilbert(WTPL) <gilbert.j at whitehallpl.org