Adding UA account to existing Google Analytics

Jim Gilbert(WTPL) gilbert.j at WHITEHALLPL.ORG
Mon Jul 7 10:39:44 EDT 2014

Hello,

I'm not sure how this happened, but our website's UA- number on Google Analytics dropped off my account.
I am looking for a way to ADD the existing UA number and regain the statistics on it.

A last resort would be starting over with a new UA-number.
I'd really prefer to regain access to the existing number.

Has anyone done this and know how to work inside Google Analytics, I'm not seeing an area to reassign the number?

Thank you,

James Gilbert, BS, MLIS
Systems Librarian
Whitehall Township Public Library