Going To Wordpress. What to do with the old version?

Jorge Biquez jbiquez at ICSMX.COM
Tue Feb 18 12:35:55 EST 2014

Hello Thanks a lot for the time and comments.

We did option 1)

 > 1) Leave old pages as they were and include a legend in each page telling
 > there is a new version and redirect to new main page after 20 seconds. That
 > way, they say, indexers, bot robots and search engines will still find us.

We just changed the redirect of each page to a zero second to wait
for the redirection.

I will check the 301 you mention sin yes, we are running Apache.

Thanks again.

Jorge Biquez