Going To Wordpress. What to do with the old version?

Lisa Rabey academichussy at GMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 18 12:11:27 EST 2014

.htaccess is only an option if you use Apache. Other web server
software, such as Nginx, have a whole nother set of files to modify.

-Lisa

Lisa M. Rabey | @pnkrcklibrarian
An Unreliable Narrator: http://exitpursuedbyabear.net
Cunning Tales from a Systems Librarian: http://lisa.rabey.net