Examples of Systems Departments' Mission and Vision Statements?

Haitz, Lisa (haitzlm) haitzlm at UCMAIL.UC.EDU
Mon Aug 18 16:29:09 EDT 2014

I'd love to see these too, as we are re-arranging as well. I'd also add to this request- does the web services model seem to work for you?  What would you consider a minimal staffing level for web services at an academic library- I know it will vary based on students etc.... We're about 42,000 enrolled. I am the web services department right now (although we just added 2 developers for our upcoming digital repository).

Lisa Haitz
University of Cincinnati