Simplest Wordpress alike framework or tool?

Jorge Biquez jbiquez at ICSMX.COM
Mon Apr 28 18:31:33 EDT 2014

Hello.

I will tried WP super Cache.
Before posting we tried to tweak all on WP with no good results. Yes
you are right the problem is the plug ins we use. In a "normal"
environment and a dedicated server it will be nor problem. This test
site was done  mainly to measure the load since it has to run on low
end servers. Not so powerful ones, old equipment from donations. The
idea is not to move to another CMS but to try to manage all on static
pages, like he old times but trying to emulate , the best we could,
the functionality of Wordpress on beimng able to update easily with
different levels of users and have response web pages for movile
devices. The latest is not a problem but will imply extra work.

We will continue looking alternatives for a couple of days and then
we decide the path to follow.

Thanks for the time and help.

Jorge Biquez