Simplest Wordpress alike framework or tool?

Cary Gordon listuser at CHILLCO.COM
Mon Apr 28 21:01:09 EDT 2014

Why don't you just get a server on AWS? A new "medium" instance should be plenty, and with a three-year commit, it should be under $25/Mo.

You are likely going to run into this kind of issue with your current commodity host no matter what you do.

The other alternative might be to go with a node.js-based static site generator. You can build this with Grunt.js or, if you want something already built and expandable, perhaps Harp <http://harpjs.com/> or Jeckll <http://jekyllrb.com/>.

You might want to take a look at the self-proclaimed definitive list of 240 static site generators at <http://staticsitegenerators.net/>. If you want to learn a new language (or work in a familiar one) there is something for everyone there.

Thanks,

Cary