Position Opening - Applications Systems Analyst at the University of Arizona Libraries

Hagedon, Mike hagedonm at U.LIBRARY.ARIZONA.EDU
Tue Sep 3 17:02:49 EDT 2013

(Sorry for the cross-posting… we want to spread the word!)

We are looking for a creative, enthusiastic, and dedicated individual who is passionate about building innovative applications and interested in being part of a dynamic, collaborative environment at a large academic library.

The University of Arizona Libraries is a vibrant, forward-looking organization with a talented staff that has recently taken great strides in moving our web initiatives forward. We often collaborate with other units on campus, and are recognized as being innovative in the areas of application development, Drupal development, and responsive design.

As a part of the Library's Information Technology Work Team, you will develop innovative, useful, usable, and accessible PHP applications that support the success of students, faculty, and staff. You will collaborate with library staff to discover user needs and recommend, develop, and implement creative solutions. You will help maintain, care for, and improve existing object- oriented PHP applications.

Applications due September 16th. Apply online for the position of Applications Systems Analyst, Senior: http://www.uacareertrack.com/applicants/Central?quickFind=209343

Find out more about working at the UA Libraries: http://www.library.arizona.edu/about/employment/why

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2013-09-03