Recommendations for New Networking Admin?

Cary Gordon listuser at CHILLCO.COM
Tue Sep 3 16:59:36 EDT 2013

First off, you might get better results on the SysLib list (syslib-l at list.indiana.edu).

I am not really sure what you are including in "networking services". Is the consortium going to pull all of the wire out of your library on the way out?

Do they host your ILS? Your website? Your email?

A bigger picture would be helpful.

Thanks,

Cary