MOOC Categories for Survey For Future Postings ?

McKiernan, Gerard [LIB] gerrymck at IASTATE.EDU
Mon Mar 18 14:43:14 EDT 2013

*** Spoiler Alert > Possible Duplicate Posting ***

Colleagues/

Over the past several months, I have identified thousands of news items relating to MOOCs, most from the #MOOCs Twitter hashtag.

I am interested in surveying list members to identify the general topics of greatest interest for future posts in my _Alt-Ed_ blog located at

[ http://alternative-educate.blogspot.com/ ]

I have identified several:

  *   Accreditation
  *   Business models
  *   Challenges and criticisms
  *   Copyright
  *   Courses
  *   Digital Badges
  *   Evaluation
  *   Future developments
  *   History
  *   Library role
  *   Non-U.S. initiatives
  *   Platforms
  *   Potential benefits
  *   Subjects
  *   Technology

Are there others have been omitted ? And Are there particular sub-topics of interest?

A formal SurveyMonkey will be created with these topics/subtopics to learn of particular preferences and will be available not later than April 1.

Please respond to the list(s).

Thanks for your assistance !

Regards,

Gerry McKiernan