MOOC Categories for Survey For Future Postings ?

Norma Jean Hewlett hewlett at USFCA.EDU
Tue Mar 19 16:15:16 EDT 2013

Perhaps a heading for Delivery Models as well as Business Models? There is
a vast difference between lecture-based moocs such as Coursera and
constructivist moocs such as Gamesmooc.

Jean Hewlett
University of San Francisco

2013-03-19