LJA Courses Offered in July and August

Rory Litwin rlitwin at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 20 11:40:00 EDT 2013

Library Juice Academy courses offered in July and August

All of these classes are four weeks in length. The price is $175.
We accept registrations through the first week of class.
Go to http://libraryjuiceacademy.com/ for details.

Share as appropriate, and apologies for cross-posting. Thanks!

July

Getting More Active Learning Into Your Teaching
Instructor: Andrew Walsh

Weeding the Academic Library With Confidence
Instructor: Samantha Hines

Copyright for Librarians 201: Current Issues
Instructor: Rachel Bridgewater

Student Staff Development
Instructor: Jeremy McGinniss

Changing Lives, Changing the World: Information Literacy and Critical Pedagogy
Instructor: Maria T. Accardi

Information Architecture: Designing Navigation for Library Websites
Instructor: Susan Teague-Rector

Connecting with Spanish-Speaking Communities
Instructor: Katie Cunningham

August

Embedded Librarianship
Instructor: Courtney Mlinar

Do-It-Yourself Usability Testing
Instructor: Rebecca Blakiston

Introduction to XML
Instructor: Robert Chavez

Bilingual Storytime at Your Biblioteca
Instructor: Katie Scherrer

The Librarian as Scholar: Taking Part in Scholarly Communication
Instructor: Julia Skinner

Social Media for Libraries
Instructor: Julia Skinner

Introduction to Genealogical Librarianship
Instructor: Sarah A. V. Kirby

Introduction to Book Indexing
Instructor: Joanne Sprott

“What do I do with all these Images?” Getting Started with Digital Image Collections
Instructor: Beth Knazook

Library Juice Academy
P.O. Box 188784
Sacramento, CA 95818