Job Announcements: Virtual Services Coordinator and IT Manager (Public Libraries)

Carson Block librarylandtech at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jun 21 07:42:30 EDT 2013

(Please excuse cross-postings)

 Hi Folks!

I’m helping two public libraries recruit for technology positions – your

*Virtual Services Coordinator in Toledo, OH*

Do you want to harness the talent at the Toledo-Lucas Public Library to
break new ground in Virtual Services?  Become its first-ever Virtual
Services Coordinator!  Your strong technology vision and excellent
communication skills are valued here!  Salary range: 70’s to 100’s
depending on experience.

*IT Manager in Tacoma, WA *

Love managing library IT? Love the northwestern US lifestyle?  The Tacoma
Public Library is hiring an IT Manager to lead an excellent IT staff in
delivering customer-driven solutions in a supportive environment. Salary
range is $80k - $97k.

If you are interested in either of these positions I would love to talk
during the ALA annual conference.  Nothing formal -- just a chat to touch
base.  Please get in touch and we will set it up!
http://carsonblock.com/contact

Thanks!

Carson

--
*Carson Block Consulting Inc.*
*Technology Vision.  Technology Power.  Your Library.*

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2013-06-21