edUi 2013 Schedule

Stella Pool spool at AVENUE.ORG
Thu Jun 20 15:12:42 EDT 2013

Hi All,

I'm forwarding this as requested from Trey.  Please respond directly to him
if you are interested.

Stella Pool

Jefferson-Madison Regional Library

Charlottesville, VA

With apologies for cross posting, I thought members of the Engagement,
Communications, and Web communities might all be interested in this.

The 2013 edUi conference schedule <http://eduiconf.org/schedule/>  is
officially out. I'm happy to say that it features a number of web
professionals from UVA alongside industry thought leaders like Aaron
Gustafson, Crystal Beasley, Kim Goodwin, and Nishant Kothary.

Look for sessions by John Rhea, Joel Pattison, Valerie Harness, Warren
Craghead, Jane Friedman, Doug Chestnut, and Steve Johnson.

Please do what you can to help spread the word about the schedule. Send it
along to any colleagues, meetup groups, email lists, etc. that you may
belong to.

For those of you new to the community who may not be familiar with edUi,
edUi is a conference for web professionals serving higher ed, libraries, and
museums. It got its start here at UVA and is organized by the Virginia
Foundation for the Humanities (a UVA Foundation).

UVA employees who are eligible for the education benefit through UVA HR can
use it to pay for everything but the cost of your food.

Hope you can join us.

-Trey

Trey Mitchell

Webmaster

Virginia Foundation for the Humanities

145 Ednam Drive, Charlottesville, VA 22903

(p)  434-924-4584 / (f) 434-296-4714

 <http://www.virginiahumanities.org/> VirginiaHumanities.org

 <http://eduiconf.org/> edUiConf.org

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/