Public Photocopier

Janet Fine janetrfine at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 19 09:50:00 EDT 2013

7.19.13

Good morning, everyone,

This is a bit off topic, but this is such a knowledgeable and educated group, I will beg your indulgence:

We are looking to replace our public photocopier with an easy to use reliable stand alone photocopier. We basically need it to be user friendly and make clean legible copies.  Color would be nice, but not required--just the basics in an easy fashion.

We will most likely purchase the copier and not lease.  Any suggestions or recommendations will be greatly appreciated and shared with the group.  Thanks and remember to hydrate--stay cool!

Kind regards, Janet
Janet Fine
Department Head, Circulation and Computer Services
Great Neck Library
159 Bayview Avenue
Great Neck, NY 11023
(516) 466-8055 ext. 205