Searching for pages that contain a particular URL

Polly-Alida Farrington polly at PAFA.NET
Wed Aug 28 22:31:34 EDT 2013

Hi Alan,

Seems to still work in Google too - from their advanced search tips page:

>Using the link: operator, you can find pages that link to a certain
>page. For example, you can find all the pages that link to google.com.
>link:google.com
>Tip: You can also search for links to specific pages, like google.com/images.
>link:google.com/images
>
>source: https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/136861?p=adv_sitespecific

Hope that's what you were looking for?

Polly

p.s. I remember the coal-fired ENIAC days! :)

Polly-Alida Farrington
PA Farrington Associates
web: www.pafa.net
email:  polly at pafa.net