voice recognition software

G W is.cuimhim.liom at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 3 10:02:48 EDT 2013

Most computers have some primitive software for speech.

Dragon is great.

To really get them to operate well, they must be trained to your voice.
Most do not do well with children's voices.

Speech and Language people are the professionals in this area. Try their
literature.

You are looking at assistive technology. If you have a large University
near you with a medical school, they may have an assistive technology dept.
Try searching on assistive technology.

Ginny