FW: UPDATED: ProQuest Maintenance Window - 29th / 30th September

DW libwebdev at GMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 25 22:11:38 EDT 2012

I'm a little late to this, but ...

No, but I've given up on ProQuest. Their website is so monstrously
difficult to use since the upgrade, that I'm planning to remove every
unnecessary link to them from our listings. I'll only link to them if
there's simply no other way to get a resource.

It doesn't seem to matter how often I submit feedback, or how
"valuable" it is to them, nothing changes. It's a usability nightmare.

dw.