Zotero Trainer Workshops this Fall

Sebastian Karcher karcher at U.NORTHWESTERN.EDU
Wed Sep 19 14:01:26 EDT 2012

Zotero is offering a series of training workshops this fall.

During these intensive (and fun!) two day events, participants acquire an
in-depth understanding of Zotero’s capabilities, how to extend those
capabilities, and how Zotero can best meet their users’ needs. Participants
also learn and share best-practices for teaching and supporting Zotero at
their institution and approaches for developing institution-specific
documentation.

The workshops are targeted at librarians and anyone else who supports or
wants to support Zotero at their institution or department. While basic
familiarity with Zotero is recommended, there are no technical
prerequisites for participating.

The dates are:

    October 11-12, 2012: Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA
    November 1-2, 2012: Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY
    November 8-9, 2012: Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA (just
    outside of Boston)
    November 15-16, 2012: University of Colorado, Boulder, CO
    A midwest workshop is planned, date and location TBA

The cost to attend the workshops is $350. Due to the hands-on nature of the
events, enrollment is limited.

For more information on the workshops see here:
http://www.zotero.org/support/training
For the official announcement here:
http://www.zotero.org/blog/zotero-workshops/
Register here: http://www.zotero.org/zotero/workshopregistration

Please direct any questions to me (I'll be conducting this fall's
workshops) at karcher at u.northwestern.edu
Best,
Sebastian Karcher

--------