Random & Casual Poll: What abt. Web Services Should You Know?

Holmberg, Lisa holmbergl at BOULDERLIBRARY.ORG
Tue Sep 11 10:39:38 EDT 2012

Get their head around how any code works, pho, JavaScript, whatever... Once you understand one you can carry over the knowledge to any code.

Teach troubleshooting problems.
Teach evaluating resources / tools / services for the library
Teach innovation.
Teach instructing non IT staff

Sent from my iPad