WiFi Problems

Carson Block librarylandtech at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 7 10:51:47 EST 2012

Bummer, Mike.  Are you able to access the logs on the Cisco router to see
if you can find any clues to the problem?  Have you researching for the
issue on any Cisco discussion boards?

If sleuthing isn't your thing you might check to see if the router is
running the latest version of its firmware.  You didn't share much about
the background of the router (is it newer and under warrentee or service
contract? Is it older? ) but regardless make sure you backup your settings
and know your passwords if you update the firmware...

Good luck!

Carson