Advanced Google Scholar

Jean Johnson jj04 at LEHIGH.EDU
Wed May 30 15:46:50 EDT 2012

The other search boxes (author, journal source, etc.) we know from the
side of the search dialog box.

Actually I just wrote to Google about this wondering what happened to the
broad topical areas limiter.  I do not encourage students to use it but it
can be helpful at times.

Jean at Lehigh in Bethlehem Pennsylvania