Advanced Google Scholar

Even Flood even.flood at GMAIL.COM
Wed May 30 15:43:20 EDT 2012

They responded quite quick when I asked them that very question. But
to answer, in the right hand corner of the search box there is a tiny
arrow or triangle. Click on that and the box for advanced search comes
up.

Even

--
Even Hartmann Flood,  Senior Academic Librarian
Ilevollen 3e
even.flood at gmail.com
http://home.broadpark.no/~evflood/
"Come, and take choice of all my library, and so  beguile thy sorrow."
                                (Shakespeare)