SEC4LIB moved to nd.edu

Erin Germ erinlovestechno at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 10 09:17:13 EDT 2012

With the help of Eric Lease Morgan, an official listserv has been created.
Blake Carver, Eric, and I will be managing the listserv to start.

List address:
sec4lib at listserv.nd.edu

List archives web page:
       http://listserv.nd.edu/archives/sec4lib.html

To join the SEC4LIB listserv please visit the above URL.

If you have already joined the SEC4LIB Google Group, I will be importing
those members into the SEC4LIB nd.edu listserv in a week or two. If you do
not want your contact information imported into the nd.edu SEC4LIB
listserv, please remove yourself from the Google Group by Wednesday, May
16th.

~Erin Germ

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2012-05-10