New Job

Bill Drew bill.drew at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 10 09:27:56 EDT 2012

Friday, May 11, will be my last day as an academic librarian.  I will be
moving to a new position at Rome Technical Library, U. S. Air Force
Research Laboratory, Information Directorate (AFRL/RI) ( official fact
sheet<http://www.wpafb.af.mil/afrl/ri/>)
in Rome, NY.   The official purpose of AFRL/RI is:

The Air Force Research Laboratory Information Directorate is located in
Rome N.Y. The Information Directorate is focused on basic research and
advanced development in the cyber domain.  Its diverse workforce of more
than 800 military and civilian scientists and engineers are charged
with leading the discovery, development, and integration of affordable
warfighting information technology capabilities for our *air, space and
cyberspace *force.

I will continue my blogging about libraries in the 21st Century and may
blog a bit about my new job.  You will not see many frequent posts as you
have in the past.   I will still write about library services in New York
State and rural broadband access.

--

Bill Drew
Technical Librarian (starting May 14)

Web: BillTheLibrarian.com
Voice/SMS/: 607-745-4461
Email: bill.drew at gmail.com
G+: gplus.to/BillDrew
Twitter/Skype: BillDrew4

Web Design, Social Media,
New Tech, Assessment,
Change Management, Innovation, Mobile Tech, and more.

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2012-05-10