Joomla or Drupal for Intranet

Nina Mchale milehighbrarian at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 26 15:46:16 EDT 2012

Just an addendum to these great points: going with an expert Drupal vendor
(like Cary's Cherry Hill) can help fill in those knowledge gaps and still
allow you to benefit from using a robust CMS. Channing is absolutely right;
you can get yourself into a dangerous place, BUT, with hosting/outsourcing
options, a Drupal site for your library is still achievable!

Best,

Nina

Nina McHale
Arapahoe Library District