Joomla or Drupal for Intranet

M. Jean Williams-Adams mjean.williamsadams at FAMU.EDU
Tue Jun 26 15:21:16 EDT 2012

I am interested in the type of intranet you presently run

M Jean Williams Adams
Head of Reference Services

Florida A&M University
Coleman Library
Tallahassee, FL 32307-4700
Phone:  (850) 561-2131/599-8576
Fax:  (850) 561-2599

Service Request <http://168.223.111.201/helpdesk
<http://168.223.111.201/helpdesk> >

From: Web technologies in libraries [mailto:WEB4LIB at LISTSERV.ND.EDU] On
Behalf Of Juliano, Liana
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 2:35 PM
To: WEB4LIB at LISTSERV.ND.EDU
Subject: [WEB4LIB] Joomla or Drupal for Intranet

Hello,

We are looking to migrate our intranet from a clunky, custom platform to
a CMS. The two top runners right now are Joomla and Drupal. I know that
both support Active Directory, but I am wondering if anyone has used
either to integrate with other systems. Specifically I would like to
integrate with our document management system and our time and billing
system.

I do plan on doing these integrations right, but want to know that the
functionality is there when we are ready. Any insight you can provide
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Liana Juliano
Information Manager
NOSSAMAN LLP
777 South Figueroa Street, 34th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90017
ljuliano at nossaman.com
T 213.612.7800   F 213.612.7801
D 213.612.7822

NOSSAMAN LLP <http://www.nossaman.com/>

SUBSCRIBE TO E-ALERTS
<http://www.nossaman.com/subscribe.aspx> nossaman.com
<http://www.nossaman.com/>

PLEASE NOTE: The information in this e-mail message is confidential. It
may also be attorney-client privileged and/or protected from disclosure
as attorney work product. If you have received this e-mail message in
error or are not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy, nor
disclose to anyone this message or any information contained in it.
Please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message. Thank
you.

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2012-06-26