Joomla or Drupal for Intranet

Cary Gordon listuser at CHILLCO.COM
Tue Jun 26 14:55:00 EDT 2012

While both Drupal and Joomla are flexible systems, we find that Drupal
shines in the area of integration because of its rich APIs and feature set.
We adopted Drupal as our key development platform for exactly that reason.

Drupal has great community support, both at the general level and in the
library community. You can find library Drupal resources at
http://groups.drupal.org/libraries, including links to Leo Robert Klein's
very active Drupal4lib mailing list and lists of library-specific modules.

Should you need more help, our Los Angeles based company provides Drupal
services to the library and non-profit worlds.

Thanks,

Cary

--
Cary Gordon