Google Drive training outline (results)

Stacey Kimmel-Smith sek2 at LEHIGH.EDU
Fri Jun 22 14:55:57 EDT 2012

Hi,

I posted a query a few days ago about using Google Docs/Drive for
collaboration and asked if folks had training guides, insights, experiences
to share. I got a few replies (thanks) and have found some existing
workshop outlines, etc. online. They are, or should be, available for
viewing at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/18BQY4jthTordi-cdOP94e42BS4jO8Iq0gSEoLNPXm-A/edit

It's in Google Docs so, well, we could collaborate on an outline to share
back to the list again -- anyone who'd like to contribute to the cause
(links, suggestions, additions to my own skeletal Drive outline), please
email me directly and I'll add you as a collaborator.

Thanks!

Stacey Kimmel-Smith
Lehigh University

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/