Drupal day at ALA Annual tomorrow!

Cary Gordon listuser at CHILLCO.COM
Fri Jun 22 15:54:15 EDT 2012

I will be leading the How to Quickly Build a Web App Using Drupal
mega-session at the Anaheim Marriott in Orange County Salon 3 from
1:30 PM to 5:30 PM tomorrow (yes, there will be breaks!) --
http://ala12.scheduler.ala.org/node/827.

While this is not a training session -- we won't have a lab or
classroom, I will be joined by my lead trainer and themer, Rain Breaw,
and will thoroughly review how we build apps. In have also invited
some Drupal in Libraries superstars to show their stuff. We will allow
lots of time for questions and answers. If you would like to talk
about or present your Drupal app, please let me know before 5:25 PM
tomorrow.

The Drupal LITA IG -- sponsor of my session -- will be meeting at the
Marriott from 10:30 AM to Noon -- http://connect.ala.org/node/178543.
Location will be on the board at the Marriott.

The fabulous Drupal Lunch, also at the Marriott, from Noon to 1:15 PM.

--
Cary Gordon
The Cherry Hill Company