Non-U.S. Open (Access) Textbook Projects ?

McKiernan, Gerard [LIB] gerrymck at IASTATE.EDU
Sun Dec 30 11:44:46 EST 2012

*** Spoiler Alert > Possible Duplicate Posting ***

Colleagues/

I am greatly interested in learning of any/all *non-U.S.* based Open (Access) Textbook initiatives or projects.

I am interested in such at any / all educational contexts (K-12, Higher Education, etc.)

BTW: Over the past several weeks I have populated a number resources relating to Open (Access) Textbooks in my LibGuide _OATs: Open Access Textbooks_.

The _OATs_ Libguide "provides access to descriptions and links to known initiatives and organizations that support the development and promotion of Open Access textbooks, and to OA and low-cost e-books and textbook catalogs and databases, as well as relevant documents, multimedia, publications, and available social media links, among a variety of resources.

Access to _OATs_ is available via

[ http://digital-textbooks.blogspot.com/2012/11/open-access-textbooks-oats-libguide.html ]

Note: Please submit any response as a comment on this blog posting and/or to this list.

Thanks for your assistance.

May All Have a Healthy and Prosperous New Year !

/Gerry

Gerry McKiernan
Associate Professor
and