[Web4lib] Library Security Systems for materials

Thomas Edelblute TEdelblute at anaheim.net
Wed Nov 2 15:41:02 EDT 2011

It has been my experience that these type of security gates are sensitive to a variety of metal objects.  They have been set off by the metal tips on tap-dancing shoes in someone's backpack, and a set of wrenches that someone carried in his fanny-pack.

Thomas Edelblute
Public Access Systems Coordinator
Anaheim Public Library