[Web4lib] Facebook Ads

Paul Pival ppival at ucalgary.ca
Wed Nov 2 13:57:41 EDT 2011

Hi Joe, sorry for the slow response - really digging out of a backlog here!

I don't know if the information is still relevant, but I did a fairly comprehensive writeup of my library's experience running some ads on Facebook a few years ago (wow does time fly!): http://distlib.blogs.com/distlib/2008/01/followup-on-fac.html

Paul R. Pival
Public Services Systems Librarian
University of Calgary
TFDL 430b