[Web4lib] Kindles and Androids and Nooks (oh my!)

Jesse Ephraim jephraim at roanoketexas.com
Mon Jan 24 20:20:16 EST 2011

That's the problem with our profession as a whole - the tendency to view
change as "scary" and "overwhelming" (particularly if it involves
technology) rather than see such things as bright new opportunities and
chances for us to find new ways to be relevant to our patrons.

Jesse Ephraim

Director, Roanoke Public Library
308 S. Walnut
Roanoke, Texas 76262