[Web4lib] Looking for a Group Policy repository

Bill Hudson bhudson at lancasterlibraries.org
Fri Nov 12 15:58:49 EST 2010

Greetings all,
My apologies if you get this message twice, as I suspect many library IT people may be on both lists.

I am looking for an up-to-date repository of Group Policy changes (XP or Win7) to use for locking down public PCs. I found one years ago but have since lost it and we need to review our existing GPs. Is anyone aware of one, or better yet, maintaining one?

Thanks for any leads.
BH

Bill Hudson
Deputy Administrator/Manager, Information Technology
Library System of Lancaster County
1866 Colonial Village Lane, Ste. 107
Lancaster, PA  17601
717-207-0500 ext. 1269