[Web4lib] Link to Library site on College website

Robert Balliot rballiot at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 20:56:34 EST 2010

I never saw hp.com come up in the search engines or any other .com when I
searched 'Jane Austen'
or 'diabetes treatment'. Never saw an Archie, Veronica or Jughead search
yield results from there either.

I wonder what the computing processing power of those 750
computers<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinite_monkey_theorem>would
equate to today?

R. Balliot
http://oceanstatelibrarian.com